Joseph is learning how to wink at the funniest part about it is that he can actually do it!! McKay got this great shot sitting across from him at the dinner table. We're still working on the other eye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the new and improved show and tell
3 comments:
I just love these... and your AZ snow is so amazing. But, really, where do you even find fallen leaves in AZ? Do you really have that in your yard! I can't believe it!
I love Spencer in that Tonka truck. We have a great shot of him in the shopping basket from the party. I'll have to post it soon. Thanks again for coming. The boys had a blast! I hope it wasn't too chaotic.
How cute!
Oh Jan, I can just smell those leaves in the backyard! Your kids are so beautiful... I miss them already.
Post a Comment