Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's going to take quite a while for me to organize everything (a process I've been working on for years), but I have some random pics of the family on my computer that I thought I'd share, just in case not everyone has seen and enjoyed them.

This is a birthday card I made for steph a couple years ago out of a pic of us when we were little.


Dad and I at the money press in DC in 2001.


I love this one (it's framed in my room)- taken in CA, 2000


I scanned in these photos of Steph and I, taken in 2001.




Making me a mermaid in Hawaii (that must make it Christmas '84, right?)


Asleep on the couch in New Hampshire when I was 15



And a family picture in New Hampshire... not really sure when this was. (I scanned it and put it in photoshop to clear off the dust spots and scratches and to fix the color that was aged with time).



Sorry so many of these are just of Steph and I, I haven't been able to scan in a lot of others yet. If you guys have any, definitely post them! I'm sure there are tons that I'd love to have files of. Love you guys.

1 comment:

Marnee Marriott said...

Linds... these are great! I love them! What fun memories. Thanks for sharing.