Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Parker and Ryan!

We had a blast on Saturday at the boys' birthday party!  We went to FUN TIME 4 KIDS... a great "kids town" with many kids size rooms... a garage, music room, bowling alley, dress-up, camping, kitchen, train table, etc.  It was chaos, but all the kids had a blast!







5 comments:

ellabella said...

Happy birthday!!! Looks like so much fun! Some of the links aren't working and I'd love to see the big sizes of the pictures!

Marnee Marriott said...

I noticed that too when I tried to click on your images that you uploaded... I can get all the other ones to open except the last post you made. I'll see if I can't figure it out.

ellabella said...

oops! okay, let me look into that...

AmyLyn said...

What a fun party! It looks like a blast! And Jana, your hair is gorgeous. Did it change your life? :-) You MUST tell me who your hairdresser is! And another thing...you have a red-haired kid. Did you know that? He is so beautiful.

Marnee Marriott said...

So fun to hear from Amylyn and Michael... I checked out their blog too! (And found links to many of your siblings blogs, Janalee!) SOOOO FUN to see everyone and see how everyone is doing! I LOVE IT!