Thursday, February 7, 2008

Real life...

Real life is that six year olds get really rich and tooth fairies become very poor!!Real life is that our dear Prophet, Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley, has passed away. We are so excited for Pres. Monson and look forward to sustaining him as the prophet of the church. He definately has Joseph's vote.

Real life is that from now until April 15, I have to do the nightime: dinner, bath, blow dry hair, put on pajamas, read scriptures, say prayers, sing to and put four kids in their beds (one of which still requires a feeding before he'll sleep) all by myself. It all starts at about 4:30 when I begin the process of making dinner... sometimes that means opening a can of soup and sometimes I get a casserole in the oven. It just depends on the day!


Wish me luck!! Good thing they're so stinckin' cute!!

1 comment:

John and Melanie said...

Jana, you really are WONDER MOM! Your kids are beautiful. I miss them like crazy and can't wait to play with them this summer. I wish I could get there before April 15th, but no can do! Miss you--