Friday, February 15, 2008

New Hampshire '06

I was organizing a lot of the photos on my compy today and came across a whole bunch from our trip to NH in '06. I took a lot of pictures of the cute little kidlets. I show them off a lot. The quality isn't great (camera phone quality), but I thought you might enjoy them anyway, so I'll share them. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. I love you very much.
PS - I hope the links work!












3 comments:

Marnee Marriott said...

That is so fun! I love them. I can't believe how little Ryan and Eva look... OK, Joseph too! When do we all get together again? Is anything happening this summer?

Anonymous said...

SO adorable Linds!! So fun to capture "the moments" of life! :) When do we get together next? Can't wait. Marnee, what is the story behind the wounds?!

Marnee Marriott said...

Wish there were a fun story besides Ryan just climbing and falling. Who needs hands when you have a perfectly good forehead to catch you? I didn't see it happen but Parker said he was climbing the basketball hoop out back. Parker's wounds were artistically placed by Ryan. When I first saw Parker, I said, "Wow! Ryan really got you good." Parker said, "Mom, Ryan was trying to scratch my eyes out. There is nothing good about that! He made a really bad choice."