What a wonderful idea. In fact, when Dave and I were engaged, we were designing a Marriott Family webpage, with an interactive calendar, blog pages, shared picture archives, and a message board. Our breakup effectively ended that project, as I can't design webpages on my own. Pttthbbbbttt. So I love this new way to keep in touch with eachother. Simple, and brilliant. Thanks, Marnee!As for myself, 2008 has started well enough. I've now been working for a year with my psychiatrist and have found a cocktail of meds that's worked well for me for quite some time. The holidays were pretty difficult, so that's been a bit of a setback, but I'm still functioning. I've been working at Kiddie Kandids as a Creation Artist
and Photographer since mid-October and I'm still really enjoying that. Portrait photography is definitely not my thing, but it's a good job and I get to be with kids and work with a camera, so I'm very happy there.Min and I have been living together for 2 years now and we're still going strong. I have no desire to start dating again, so the one really stable thing in my life is the fact that I know I can count on her- my non-romantic life partner. She's buying a house later this year, and it will be nice to be have a place that we can decorate as we like.
I have a kitty named Leilu who is my baby and I love her. She and Min are about as close to a family of my own that I get right now.
I have no plans to do a show in the immediate future (I'm trying to focus on getting better at my job and increasing my hours), but I am taking a photoshop class next month that I'm excited about. I can't think of any other exciting updates for you, but I love you all and hope you are well.
2 comments:
Lindsay! YEAH! I'm so happy you are excited about this. Mike and I were just talking about how out of touch we feel with what is going on with you. This is so fun to hear from you! We had no idea you had a kitty... she is so cute! And you look great. We love the photos. Good luck with the photoshop class! It is so fun. Thanks again for contributing to this. I really do hope we get frequent updates from everyone! We love you.
ditto... and you are beautiful Linds!! I don't know how to do the whole blog thing but it's about time for me to learn!! Lots of my sisters have one and I am almost ready to do it too! Thanks Marnee for getting it going!
Post a Comment